H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Wow this is AWESOME!

This was really a joy to watch. The animation style was pretty good, the humor was awesome, and the whole interpretation of hell was an extremely intriguing concept. The twist at the end was also bomb, gave you a 5.

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Pretty funny

Made me laugh quite a few times. The animation kinda sucks, but the humor makes up for that. Good job.

Sweatshop Diaries Sweatshop Diaries

Really dark and eerie, and awesome!

You've made a real quality piece of flash work here. I found the biking scene to be extremely creepy, at times I felt I really wanted to turn the movie off, as I was getting way too freaked out. On the creepy effect front, this animation is an overwhelming success. However, the whole "slave bike" thing made me reconsider the short entirely. After seeing the ad, it made me feel like you were going for some sort of political parallel, which mostly, if not completely kills the feel of the previous scenes. I would have enjoyed it much more if it had remained just a creepy and dark animation. Besides that, the art is impeccable and quite eye catching, and everything else, including the audio is borderline perfect, keep up the good work!

Necronator Necronator

Solid game

Great gameplay, great aesthetic, great everything. One glitch I noticed: the when the seconds elapsed is between 0 and 10, it doesnt display right. the following code will fix it:

if ((seconds => 0) &&(seconds < 10))
{
secondsTextBox.text = "0" + seconds;
}

Bad Pixel Bad Pixel

Pretty great, but there room for improvement.

This is a quality game with a pretty standard concept. It's quite addicting but it could definitely use some improvement such as some game-play variation. Things besides walls would be cool, maybe some things you're not supposed to touch, or gravity manipulation. Anyway, good job, I voted 5.

Feed Mee! Feed Mee!

A quality game

Overall, this is a quality submission. The art is unique and well done. The game-play is well tested, found no bugs or anything of that nature. The progression is also nice, how there are different zombies. However, the game can be frustrating a times, and it gets boring after a few levels. The game-play is a bit too repetitive after a while, and there is nothing to look forward to. Aside from that, this game is pretty good, and entertaining.