H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

Wow this is AWESOME!

This was really a joy to watch. The animation style was pretty good, the humor was awesome, and the whole interpretation of hell was an extremely intriguing concept. The twist at the end was also bomb, gave you a 5.

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Pretty funny

Made me laugh quite a few times. The animation kinda sucks, but the humor makes up for that. Good job.

Sweatshop Diaries Sweatshop Diaries

Really dark and eerie, and awesome!

You've made a real quality piece of flash work here. I found the biking scene to be extremely creepy, at times I felt I really wanted to turn the movie off, as I was getting way too freaked out. On the creepy effect front, this animation is an overwhelming success. However, the whole "slave bike" thing made me reconsider the short entirely. After seeing the ad, it made me feel like you were going for some sort of political parallel, which mostly, if not completely kills the feel of the previous scenes. I would have enjoyed it much more if it had remained just a creepy and dark animation. Besides that, the art is impeccable and quite eye catching, and everything else, including the audio is borderline perfect, keep up the good work!

Tarboy Tarboy

So awesome!

Usually when I view flashes on the "Best of all time" list, I watch them, and then say wow, that was overrated, but not this time. The animation style is so stylized and so perfect, and the narrative ties in together so well with the entire thing. Great job, you're among the best.

Crack for Sale Episode 5 Crack for Sale Episode 5

Enjoyable

Great to see this kind of animation on here. While admittedly, it's not an amazing animation, it's clear that effort and attention to detail was put here. I really enjoyed the randomness and laughed at least twice, so good job dude, keep it up!

sodahawk responds:

ok well it was under two minutes long so maybe a laugh a minute is acceptable. i will try harder next time to honor your memory.

Kevin Bacon Odyseey Kevin Bacon Odyseey

Awesome

Yeah it's retarded, but it's also hilarious. Gave you a 4.

Kevin Bacon? Kevin Bacon?

Nice

Not bad considering you did this within the past few hours...haha.

10JD responds:

lol yup, :) got the idea animation and everything else done in apprx 1 hour. ;)

Super Smash Super Smash

WOW AH WEE WAH!

Amazing first movie. The attention to detail in this is just breathtaking, however there were a few parts that really stood out as lazy, like when bowser shoots the lasers at the two. Keep up the awesome work dude!